Sunday, November 17, 2013

Aventurine with faceted chalcedony memory wire wrap bracelet #handmade #jewelry I don't usually do a straight bead memory wire piece, but I saw this and the gemstones are gorgeous.

handmade journal~ Ann Perry The Tin Rabbit
handmade journal~ Ann Perry The Tin Rabbit
Click here to download
Awesome homemade card idea-I love the way "hello" is written! ?
Awesome homemade card idea-I love the way "hello" is written! ?
Click here to download
Aventurine with faceted chalcedony memory wire wrap bracelet #handmade #jewelry I don't usually do a straight bead memory wire piece, but I saw this and the gemstones are gorgeous.
Aventurine with faceted chalcedony memory wire wrap bracelet  #handmade #jewelry I don't usually do a straight bead memory wire piece, but I saw this and the gemstones are gorgeous.
Click here to download
Handmade birthday card
Handmade birthday card
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment