Thursday, November 21, 2013

Check out this Dollhouse! Reminds me of my childhood. One year for Christmas my dad built me the most awesome miniture doll house ever! That year my sister got the Barbie magical mansion, cause Barbies were her thing. I so wish I still had that doll house dad built so I could pass it along to my girls. Love the modern, and fun colors used in this doll house.

Cranberry & Orange Handmade Liquid Soap - Cranberry & Orange fragrance is a delightful blend of citrus notes of orange, satsuma, yuzu and tangerines; followed by the crisp tartness of cranberry.
Cranberry & Orange Handmade Liquid Soap - Cranberry & Orange fragrance is a delightful blend of citrus notes of orange, satsuma, yuzu and tangerines; followed by the crisp tartness of cranberry.
Click here to download
Small Vintage Handmade Rug
Small Vintage Handmade Rug
Click here to download
Check out this Dollhouse! Reminds me of my childhood. One year for Christmas my dad built me the most awesome miniture doll house ever! That year my sister got the Barbie magical mansion, cause Barbies were her thing. I so wish I still had that doll house dad built so I could pass it along to my girls. Love the modern, and fun colors used in this doll house.
Check out this Dollhouse! Reminds me of my childhood. One year for Christmas my dad built me the most awesome miniture doll house ever! That year my sister got the Barbie magical mansion, cause Barbies were her thing. I so wish I still had that doll house dad built so I could pass it along to my girls. Love the modern, and fun colors used in this doll house.
Click here to download
Juniper Breeze Handmade Liquid Soap All Natural by WasatchSoapCo,
Juniper Breeze Handmade Liquid Soap  All Natural by WasatchSoapCo,
Click here to download
Gun Necklace / Handgun Necklace / Silver-plated Handmade Gun Coat-of-arms Charm Necklace. $16.95, via
Gun Necklace / Handgun Necklace / Silver-plated Handmade Gun Coat-of-arms Charm Necklace. $16.95, via
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment