Sunday, November 24, 2013

Handmade fishing lure earrings! I have been making them for years! Huge hit! I sell them for $10.00+ depending on lure. Custom orders and assortment

Handmade Longboards for Style Factory
Handmade Longboards for Style Factory
Click here to download
My handmade fabric flower headbands
My handmade fabric flower headbands
Click here to download
Handmade fishing lure earrings! I have been making them for years! Huge hit! I sell them for $10.00+ depending on lure. Custom orders and assortment
Handmade fishing lure earrings! I have been making them for years! Huge hit! I sell them for $10.00+ depending on lure. Custom orders and assortment
Click here to download
*Accessories Boutique The Snap Your Finger Tote : Karmaloop.com - Global
*Accessories Boutique The Snap Your Finger Tote : Karmaloop.com - Global
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment