Sunday, November 24, 2013

I made this. I only had to do an L. It was a royal pain and super stressful. (But I am a perfectionist.) it turned out pretty cute, but not I can't find a frame for it to fit in. Ugh!

Handmade Marbled Paper with Flowers Motifs by NesrinArt on Etsy, $120.00
Handmade  Marbled Paper with Flowers Motifs by NesrinArt on Etsy, $120.00
Click here to download
lemOn layer cake
lemOn layer cake
Click here to download
Plumberry Spice Handmade Liquid Soap
Plumberry Spice Handmade Liquid Soap
Click here to download
I made this. I only had to do an L. It was a royal pain and super stressful. (But I am a perfectionist.) it turned out pretty cute, but not I can't find a frame for it to fit in. Ugh!
I made this. I only had to do an L. It was a royal pain and super stressful. (But I am a perfectionist.) it turned out pretty cute, but not I can't find a frame for it to fit in. Ugh!
Click here to download
Oatmeal Milk & Honey Handmade Liquid Soap - Fragranced with the wonderful scent of honey, with the soothing properties of milk and the healing power of
Oatmeal Milk & Honey  Handmade Liquid Soap  - Fragranced with the wonderful scent of honey, with the soothing properties of milk and the healing power of
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment